Automation brought about 18M € reduction in costs and saved 780 person-day.
Creating a next generation banking architecture program solved serious bottlenecks that the legacy mainframe was causing and unlocked substantial value.
- Deliver new business products faster
- Attract and retain talent in the organization
- Enable new talent to become productive in shorter amount of time
- Improve talent productivity (architects, developers, SREs)
- Accelerate innovation in the organization
- Modernize the core and manage obsolete technologies on legacy systems
- Reduce legacy systems complexity
- Reduce cost using distributed open environment
- Improve business operations through modern technology
DefineX partnered with the bank to analyze and create the next-gen architecture roadmap.
We involved various project teams which included a wide range of roles (PM, Architect, Developer, and Change Enablers):
- Assistance to Business Enablement Projects with our Program Management Expertise.
- Delivery of planned/ additional architecture features and components with the bank
- Applying next-gen architecture know-how, emerging technologies and abilities.
- Defining KPIs to track Development Issues and implementing improvements in the program, evolving Developer Experience to increase attrition
- Creating and developing an Open-Source Framework for the Platform
- 18M € cost reduction on Mainframe CPU (zCPU) usage & License Cost by the of 2021 and growing
- %5 MIPS Decommissioning, %12 backend TXN, %6 Frontend transformed to NextGen by 2021
- End-to-end Open-Source Systems Architecture & Framework that enabled Core Banking & Domain Applications
- Developer guides and technical documentations for architectural projects
- Bug and requirement management structure in complex and dependent teams
- Creation of Change Enablement Program within Next-Gen Architecture to assist Business Projects.
- Creation of Transformation Office and roadmap with the bank.