Digitalization and automation of the interim period financial statements reduced the time branch employees spent on them by 95%.
Our client, one of the top five largest banks in Turkey suffered from the excessive workload due to the preparations of interim period financial statements of its commercial customers.
A major part of the workload must be done by branch employees, which consumes a huge amount of their time and prevents them from fully realizing the function of their roles. On the other hand, the data of these financial documents cannot be stored at the transactional database, that is, the bank has limited access to the critical data of trial balance and fiscal term declaration.
Through the Financial Digitalization project, the Bank wants to store financial documents digitally and help their employees do the end-to-end financial analysis by using RPA technology. As a result of digitalization, they aim to save significant amount of workload from their branch operations.
- The duration of preparing financial statements was decreased by 95%.
- The system reached %93 success rate with different types of trial balances in 2021.
- More than 13.000 trial balance and 2.000 fiscal term declarations have been processed and their critical data was stored at bank database.
By partnering with the Client, we took part in development of the web application and integration of services to the RPA system.
- To create a user-friendly application for banking users, maximize the digitalization and eliminate manual operations.
- To build a perfectible integration structure to the RPA system.
- To make fiscal period financial inquiries for commercial customers. To compose and send financial data and document to the system, take back the original, processed and cricital financial data.
- To share the stored data to the other banking modules such as commercial underwriting, pricing, intelligence.
Automation brought about 18M € reduction in costs and saved 780 person-day.Discover
IT Strategy Health Check assesses whether a bank’s IT strategy is ready for the fast-changing tech-savvy environment and in line with business strategy.Discover