DefineX is a new generation company formed by two hundred Accenture® Alumni. We are building something unusual and unexpected. We are defining a new way of building a globally successful company, a new generation company with a new level of thinking and doing.
Our history is built upon delivering very demanding visions of our customers through challenging business and technology transformation projects. For years, we have been known for our rigor, industry expertise, focus on our clients and strong values.
For next… Through our innovative services and platforms, we want to accelerate digital transformation and liberate global markets with technology. We are aspired to define “the next” globally.
We are looking for a Java Developer for DefineX.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or related fields,
- 1-5 years of work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge on OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development and Unit Testing
- In-depth knowledge of development and delivery experience with Java
- Experience using RDBMS
- Nice to have experience in Git / Source Tree, SQL / Relational DB, Front End DVLP / HTML / CSS, Unit Testing Experience, SpringBoot, VueJS, Maven / Gradle, MicroServices and Jenkins / Sonar / Jira
- Being an Agile minded team player, having good communication skills.
- Eagerness on self-improvement, open-minded, future oriented.
- Being responsible for coding activities on large scale, custom designed projects on Financial Services as a SCRUM team member
- Continuous improvement on various platforms and tech skills
- Being a part large project team, responsibilities on full lifecycle software development, including meeting clients to determine requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of user interfaces and backend services
Thank you for your interested in DEFINEX! If you don’t see what you are looking for on our careers page please feel free to fill out your information here so we can keep you in mind for upcoming opportunities.
THE INFORMATIVE TEXT ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
This document was prepared to ensure that your personal data (all sorts of data of the related person who is identified or possible to identify such as name, address, phone number and email) that is collected by and/or submitted to DefineX Danışmanlık A.Ş. (“DefineX”) within the establishment and execution of a contract with DefineX is processed and informing responsibilities regarding your rights are served in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data number 6698 Article 10.
DefineX Danışmanlık A.Ş. ,based in Kuruçeşme Mah. Kırbaç Sok. 17/4, 34345 Beşiktaş/İSTANBUL, is the Data Controller concerning Processing Personal Data in accordance with the Law. In this way, your Personal Data can be processed and protected by DefineX in accordance with the Law.
1.PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
DefineX can process your Personal Data for such purposes; preservation of your Personal Data within the law for obligatory and beneficial process, your Personal Data being needed when supplying service and/or product, giving employee info to DefineX customers for service purposes within contract extent if needed, saving info such as ID, address and tax number and other information to identify the owner and interlocutor of all sorts of businesses and processes that will be held in this extent, organizing data and documents that will support businesses and processes held in electronic environment or on paper.
2.METHODS AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected by DefineX based on the legal reasons for DefineX accomplishing its responsibilities emerging from contracts and laws complete and accurate in the extent of DefineX offering product and/or service to its customers and/or establishment and execution of a contracted or non-contracted commercial relationship with DefineX by all tools and channels on spoken, written and electronic medium. Personal Data collected for these legal reasons can also be processed and transferred by DefineX with purposes stated in this text suiting the guiding principles stated by law within rules and purposes of processing Personal Data stated in the 5. and 6. Articles of the Law.
DefineX will only collect Personal Data for certain, obvious and legal purposes, will be able to preserve Personal Data as long as purposes for processing Personal Data, as it is stated above in the concerned section, requires. DefineX will not process Personal Data for purposes other than what was stated in this text and the Law and when processing is no longer required , keeping situations that legally needs to be hidden, hidden, with the demand of the concerned individual or independently will delete or exterminate or anonimize.
3.HOW AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED
Personal Data can be transferred to business partners and processed inside and outside of Turkey by DefineX for legal compliance process, legal, financial, taxing etc. control purposes to achieve data processing purposes stated above, customers, suppliers and producers, direct or indirect domestic/foreign associates, DefineX authorized, DefineX units, co-partners, internal and external auditors and contracted independent auditing firm, legal advisers, third parties DefineX is receiving or planning to receive service, support or other consultancies, third parties DefineX is receiving or planning to receive consultancy service or support on other issues(including cloud computing service vendors who might have servers in several countries), institutions and organizations and private people authorized by Law within the scope of Personal Data Processing terms and purposes stated in the 8. and 9. Articles of Law. Mentioned Personal Data can also be shared through other mediums.
4.PERSONAL DATA HOLDER’S RIGHTS
Within the scope of Article 11 Of the Law, Personal Data Holders, by applying DefineX, are entitled;
• Learn whether or not their personal data have been processed,
• Request information as to processing if their data have been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
• Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
• Request rectification in case of the personal data are incompletely or incorrectly processed, and within this scope, to request notification to the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred,
• Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the provisions from the Artical 7 of the Law
• Object to occurrence of any result processed data analyses made exclusively by electronic/automated systems, if they are to the detriment of the personal data holders,
• Request compensation for the damages, in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data in defiance of the law.